Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"There is no spoon"

Well - sorry for the late post.  I upgraded the graphics card in my compy and that set off a chain of unwanted events that have not been taken care of at this time.  As they say in my old country:
"Dont oredan med din dator - bara stanna i sängen hela dagen och titta på tvåloperor. OH ya, förresten, det finns ingen sked. Och få i redskap med The Big fränare späck slaget!"

Any guesses to last weeks question???  Anyone?  Anyone?? Bueller???
Clue #2 - the photo was taken on a movie set where many movies have been filmed...

So thanks to the miracle of the IPad.  Here is an abbreviated version of this weeks results.  I did not get many reports - I hope people are not giving up.
  • #2  182
  • #4  266
  • #9  142
  • #10 172
  • #11 205
  • #17 160
Please! Please! Please!  Next week remember the True Meaning of Monday!  (B4)
Tundra Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment