Monday, January 10, 2011

"OK - so I can only stay up late and play Warcraft for so long - then I just get too tired..."

Before I post this weeks results I want to remind everyone that March 21 will be our last weigh in.  Still time to melt away those blubs.  And, it looks like the competition is really changing around... Also, I am sure you all have noticed the blog background change - Tundra Bob took the background photo (clue #1) - guess where it is at???  Clue #2 is in the labels section.  If no one gets it this week - more clues to come next week.

So, let me pause, leveling my Mage (Quinquaginta on the Earthen Ring Server) and check the e mail one more time.  OK, I'm back - an e mail from Nigeria and an ad for Depends is all there was.  So here are this weeks results:

No comments:

Post a Comment