Monday, December 13, 2010

Blubby McBlubberson

Today's battle is brought to you by Mr. Blubby McBlubberson III Esquire!  (see photo below)

We still have some loosers out there.  I did not try very hard this week and still managed to loose.  Mrs. Tundra Bob has been to the gym almost every day as usual and is even weighing her Pizza.  Good times!  I managed to go to the gym one day this last week - ran for 60 minutes and had a "Double Rainbow" experience.  It was a year ago when Mrs. Tundra Bob and I did a 9 mile run on the treadmills at the Alaska Club when they had a film crew stumbling around providing entertainment for us. Click for story.

Feel free to tell your stories for the week in the comment section below.

Well, here are this weeks numbers...

1 comment:

  1. All right fellow Blubber Battlers... excited for this upcoming week! I'm feeling a surge of weight loss coming on... We'll see if I have to "eat" my words next week. (That is, if you actually knew my number...hee hee)

    ReplyDelete