Friday, November 26, 2010

Game On!

The time has come for our competition to start!  The initial weigh in will be on Monday November 29!  Please answer the poll quesitons on the right side of this blog >>>>>
Just a few reminders...
 
 
  • Every Monday is weigh-in day. Email your weight to Tundra Bob.   The earlier I get your weigh-in results the quicker I can update the spreadsheet and post it on the Blubber page.
  • Please try to weigh yourself on the same scale every Monday.
  • I will post the results on this Blog on Mondays (late) or Tuesdays – depends on when everyone gets their weights in.
  • I have not heard back from many people about the reward for winning this.  Please let me (Tundra Bob) know if you want a reward tied into this.
  • If you do not submit your weight more than one time during the competition you will be disqualified.
  • If you have any photos you would like posted on the blog please send them to me.  (e.g. before and after, the ordeal, etc.)
  • Each participant will be assigned a number as some people are not comfortable revealing their weight at this point. When you email me just write, for example, #3 weigh in at 170.4
  • I looks like it will be a long winter up here in Alaska – I hope weather is more inviting for loosing where you are at.
  • This competition is open to all family and friends – spread the word so we can get plenty of people involved.
 
I think that's it!  Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.  I look forward to hearing from you all Monday morning! Be sure to check back here for the initial weigh in results so you can size up your competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment