Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Initial weigh in! Guest host - Bob Loblaw!


In the spirit of The Bob Loblaw Law Blog*
("Why should YOU go to jail for a crime someone else - noticed?")

Tundra Bob brings you the
 Big Boisterous Blubber Battle – Dysfunctional Edition!

I still have not received initial weights from everyone who said they wanted to do it – but I can’t wait forever, so here they are.

Take a peek at your competition.  Hopefully you can find your ID # that corresponds to the weight you sent in – that will be your official “Blub Number.”  Next Monday I will also show the percentage of weight lost so you can keep following that.  If something does not look right (technically) in the table – let me know.

If you have a scale that is in tenths of a pound – go ahead and send me the weight, including the tenths of a pound.  I think most scales do that these days.  If there are a lot that of you do not have a scale that goes to tenths then I will probably round all the weights.

Next Monday e mail your weights to me and hopefully I can have them all posted by late Monday evening.

Also – please give me some feedback on awards/incentives.  I have heard NOTHING!  Throw me a bone here!  The competition we did last year everyone gave $20.00 and the pot went to the winner.   If that is what you want to do let me know or if there is another way… let me know that too.

*Bob Loblaw reference  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwWAsNZTnug

2 comments:

  1. Did you get our e-mail??? Didn't see our #'s up there.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike and I are in for $20 each! I don't think Rachel should pay though. It's physically impossible for her to win ;)

    ReplyDelete